Pursuant to the Vietnam’s Labour Law,foreigners labor who wish to work in Vietnam for the period of more than 3 monthsis required to obtain a work permit; if foreigners labor who wish to work in Vietnam for the period of more than 3 months who do not hold work permit will be forced to exit from Vietnam.
To creating favorable conditions for foreigners to permanently and stably living and working in Vietnam, Vietlink Law Firm provide consultancy services on requesting foreigners work permit, including below contents:
- Consult on conditions of issuing for foreigners work permit:
– Having full civil act capacity, according to provisions of the law.
– Healthy to match well with job requirements.
– To be a manager, CEO, specialist or technical worker.
Foreign labours working in the field of medical examination, treatment in Vietnam or the field of education, training and vocational training must hold conditions about medical examination, treatment, education, training and vocational training, according to Vietnam law provisions.
– Not an offender or being prosecuted criminal liability, according to Vietnam law regulations and other countries’ law.
– Obtaining approval in writing from compentent authorities about hiring foreign labours.
- Application dossiers for issuing work permit includes:
– Documents of People’s committee of municipalities of Vietnam about agreeing on hiring foreign labours.
– Criminal record for foreign labours with the date of expiry within 6 months, accounted to the time of request for issuing work permit for foreign labours (Criminal record is issued by Vietnam and other countries).
– University Degree/ Confirmation documents confirm as manager, director, CEO, specialist or technical labour who work fit with the field of working.
– Heath Certificate is issued in Vietnam or other countries, according to provisions of Ministry of Health.
– 02 colored photographs in 4×6 size with time of taken photos not more than 06 months, accounted to the time of request for issuing work permit for foreign labours.
– Copy of labourer’ s passport.
- Implementing services range in Vietlink as below:
– Consult on current law regulations related to requirements of requesting work permit;
-Check and evaluate documents/materials provided by esteemed company match the conditions set by Vietnam law regulations or not;
– Draft and edit dossiers, represents clients to lodge application file and present any explanation to competent authorities about issuing work permit;
– Following up and updating consideration and approval work permit process of competent authorities
- The period of accomplishing jobs is as below:
– The period for requesting work permit is 10 working days;
– The period of requesting for documents of People’s committee of municipalities of Vietnam about agreeing on hiring foreign labours is 30 working days.
Notes: – The dossiers issued by other countries’ authorities for use in Vietnam must applied for consular legalization and translation of documents/materials submitted for legalization into Vietnamese.
– All above documents or materials the labour provide each kind one counterpart.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]